Days Gone has been available on PC for a while now, and its success has been impressive. The game’s developers have expressed their gratitude to the community, and we can expect more PlayStation titles, such as Uncharted 4, to be released on the platform soon. Days Gone runs smoothly on PC, clearly indicating that a lot of effort went into creating a high-quality port. Since its release, numerous mods have been developed for the game, which can enhance the overall gaming experience. If you want to enable the Days Gone Debug Cheat Menu, follow the steps below. If you dislike the in-game HUD, there is a mod available to fix that issue. Additionally, if you wish to disable the depth of field feature within the game, we have provided a guide for that as well. The game has received a positive response on Steam, with a rating of “Very Positive.”
To enable the Days Gone Debug Cheat Menu, you can try out a mod that allows you to adjust various game parameters and experiment with different commands. While not everything may function as intended, you can still modify values, spawn items and enemies, and even change character models. This mod has been created by a user named KaiHeilos on NexusMods. To download and install it, follow the steps below.
1. Download the mod files:
– Visit the NexusMods link provided (sign-up may be required to download the files).
– Click on the “Manual Download” button, and the mod files (7 KB) will begin downloading.
2. Install the mod files:
– Open “Windows Run” by pressing the “Windows” and “R” keys simultaneously or searching for it in Windows Search.
– Inside Windows Run, open the “Paks” folder. If it doesn’t exist, create it.
– Unzip the previously downloaded zip file within the Paks folder.
– Make sure the file “500-DebugCheatMenu_P.pak” is inside the Paks folder.
– Additionally, go to the game installation location and rename the “sfpaks” folder to something else. This step is crucial and needs to be repeated every time the game updates.
Once you have completed the above steps correctly, you can now enable the console within the game by pressing the “Ctrl” and “Backspace” keys simultaneously. You can close the console by clicking the close button on the right side using your mouse. Refer to the provided screenshot by the mod author for further clarification. This enables the Days Gone Debug Cheat Menu. We hope this guide has been helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section below. Let us know if you are enjoying the game so far!