Guilty Gear Strive, developed by Arc System Works, is a highly acclaimed installment in the long-standing fighting game series. It boasts visually stunning and stylized graphics, featuring some of the best animations in the industry. Originally announced in 2019, the game has now been released on consoles and PC via Steam. The PC version has garnered praise for its implementation of rollback netcode, a feature lacking in many other fighting games. To enhance the game’s visuals and address the Guilty Gear Strive Blurry Visuals issue, Steam users can follow these steps:
1. Launch Guilty Gear Strive.
2. Open the Display Settings, which will present several options.
3. To improve the game’s appearance and eliminate blur or bloomy visuals, follow these recommendations:
– Set the value of Effect Quality to Best.
– Adjust the Graphics Settings: Consider using MSAA for better visuals, although it may impact performance. Disable Motion Blur for a crisper image.
Additionally, users can increase the Resolution Scale through configuration files as an optional method to run the game at a higher internal resolution. However, it should be noted that this will require higher hardware capabilities and may lead to decreased performance. To implement this resolution scale adjustment:
1. Open Windows Run by pressing the Windows key + R or searching for it in Windows Search.
2. Enter the following location: %LOCALAPPDATA%\GGST\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor.
3. Open the GameUserSettings.ini file using a text editor like Notepad.
4. Modify the value of sg.ResolutionQuality from 100 to a higher value such as 130 or 150.
5. Save the file and exit.
For those experiencing controller issues, there is also a helpful guide available for No More Heroes. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section below.